Astrology is an age-old method of discerning the affects of the cosmic forces on the lives of people. It is said that the time and place of our birth has significant meaning on how our lives pan out. In my personal experience with astrology for some thirty years now, I have found it to be, by far, the most effective tool for understanding both myself and other people. I also use the divination aspect of astrology, called ‘transits’ to determine what the current astrological influences are calling forth into the lives of humanity as a whole, and myself or a client’s life on a personal level.
A Life Purpose Chart
The Life Purpose chart acts like a compass for your life. Having the Life Purpose Chart done can offer the following:
- It shows the specific theme or focus that your Soul or Higher Self has chosen for you to work towards in this life-time. Once you know this, you can then:
- Make more productive decisions about your life knowing whether such decisions are in support of your ultimate purpose, or not. Knowledge is power and having our Soul direction and higher purpose clearly mapped out for us helps us to make better choices. No longer will we be passive victims of outside forces tossing us about on the ocean of life like directionless cork! This is particularly relevant to younger people seeking career choices.
- We also save much of our valuable time and energy that is otherwise spent on endeavors that are unrewarding, unsatisfying, tedious and/or ultimately lead us back to the same point over and over again!
- It is the most effective tools to increased self-love because it explains the different parts of us in a ‘non-personal’ way. This helps us to see that we are made up of a number of different ‘sub-personalities’.
- For the same reasons having the charts of others done sees greatly improved Relationships with family, friends, work colleagues.
- Although the Life Purpose chart is drawn from your astrological birth chart, it is not exactly the same as a Natal chart. However, included in the Life Purpose reading will be prominent features in your birth chart that either help or hinder your Soul Purpose from being achieved.
The Life Purpose Chart makes an excellent Gift.
Many people are astounded by the accuracy and detail in a Life Purpose chart. One of the most common comments I get is, “It all makes sense now,” or “So That’s why I keep drawing people like this into my life.”
There’s a saying when we don’t take a stand for something, we will fall for anything – it’s the same with not knowing our purpose/soul-personality/direction! Because we don’t know who we are or what we are here for, many of us don’t know what we really want. We therefore become so out of touch with ourselves through trying to please our parents, family or society, that we can waste time on activities or jobs that just don’t bring us that deep felt sense of purpose and meaning.
Regardless of whether you believe in re-incarnation or not, each one of us is clearly here to learn certain specific lessons. If this were not true, we would never find ourselves repeating patterns over and over again! A life-purpose chart can help you find ease with and love for yourself, as you take back your power from the choices others have made for you, and set your own right course for your life.
Price for Life Purpose Chart:
South African Rand: R750.00 per chart (If I have already done your Natal Chart then it is R500).
US Dollars: $100.00 per chart
GBP: 70: Per chart
Euro: E95.00 per chart
Contact Me to get Started: firstname.lastname@example.org +274508229
What you Get:
A comprehensive 20-30 paged report. Additional option to have a 40-60 minute Skype or Phone consultation with me for an additional fee.
What is needed to Get Started:
Fill out the form below or contact me by email or phone on 0724508229: email@example.com. I will need your full name, date, time and place of birth. (If you don’t know your time of birth make a qualified guesstimate. Your Life Purpose chart can still be done).
I have been a practicing astrologer for some 30 years. I am also a personal/spiritual Coach, writer and sell-development junkie! See more about me on the home page.
Here’s what others have to say about the Life Purpose chart:
“Charmaine’s reading went deeper than other readings I’ve had to give me a sense of my purpose in this life. I came to see my present life challenges in the context of past life experience. This has helped me settle in to where I am now and to realise that I am in the right place and I am on my path. What I had previously seen as perplexing troubles that I couldn’t solve, I now see as just necessary signposts on an inner and outer journey of wholeness. Her reading was insightful and accurate and revealed the greater material and spiritual lessons of my life. I also appreciate the printed summary Charmaine gave me of the main features of my chart and their life purpose message. I recommend Charmaine’s work for anyone wanting insight on their life purpose and their spiritual path.” – RB, Life Coach, Cape Town.
“This Life Purpose Chart was one of the best things that I’ve ever done for myself. It helped me to see the bigger picture in terms of my direction. Charmaine is an insightful person with an extensive repertoire of personal-development and spiritual resources that she blends into her consultations. More than a mere ‘astrology chart’, Charmaine’s services as a coach and counselor, are exemplary of the extensive personal work and spirituality that she brings to the table. She is in herself an example of how one can learn to be the ‘captain’ of one’s own ‘ship‘.” Darryl Thompson, Cape Town.
“I had my Life Purpose chart done when I was at a cross-roads in my life in terms of my job. The chart showed me clearly that I was doing the right thing to move into another field, and I’ve never looked back.” Carole Enver, Colorado, US.
“I was 68 years old when I had my Life Purpose Chart done by Charmaine.” It was fascinating to see how I had made changes in my life in accordance with my Higher purpose even though I was not aware of what it was. I now feel a tremendous sense of peace and relief that I have in fact been doing the right thing for my highest growth.” Maureen Epstein, California.
TYPES OF CHARTS THAT I DO:
- Natal or Birth Chart: Who Am I ?
- Life Purpose Chart: What is my Soul Calling forth as my Purpose for this Lifetime?
- Transits and Progressions :What is Happening Now?
- Synastry : Are We Compatible?